Conversation Between bigdawg and happycpl

6 Visitor Messages

1. Will do. We'll be hangin in the nakid pool all day, say hey if you recognize us from our avitar. Jamaica soon come!
  2. Yes we are going with another couple from Newfoundland. This is our first time but they have been before! Can't wait, we love to socialize and meet new people so we are really excited Be sure to say Hi!!
  3. Excellent, are you bring extra Newfoundlaners with you? You can't have enough Newfi's at a party. We're picking up some hedo friends from Chicago on the way down. We've done around 30 Hedo trips counting both hedo II and hedo III and usually travel with friends that we've met along the way. You'll have a ball and make some new friends!
  4. Trev and Shell here. Looking forward to meeting some fellow Atlantic Canadians We are arriving with a couple ourselves
  5. Hi happy couple. I see you're from the rock. I've never met a Newfoundlander I didn't like so the odds are good lol. We live in Halifax, so when we get to Hedo it will be like we're neighbours.
    Our names are Scott and Kathy, we arrive on the 5th and will be in the nakid pool around 4:30. If you spot us come say hi.
  6. Hi there! We will be down from Jan 30th to Feb 7th. Hope to say hey at some point
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6