Conversation Between Dee&Rae and TheNaughtyVicar

8 Visitor Messages

1. Hello! It’s been ages since we talked. How are you?

We’ve finally planned a trip for this April. Haven’t had the opportunity since December of 2011.... much too long.

How about you? Rae
  2. Nope. Not really too sad here... Just be sure to enjoy yourself. lol Really we are so busy here, me at least since the DH is sorta retired! ha!..... I miss the sun, the nude pool and beach, the sun, the drinks, the sun.....maybe the warmth....yes that too!

Your Bob Marley suggestion is a thought....maybe for Valentines?

Enjoy!
  3. Oh sweetie, I am sorry it makes you sad Will definitely have a toast to you when we have our first one and will hope that the time until you can be back in Paradise goes quickly... or at least until spring arrives in your part of the world! We put some Marley on and imagine ourselves in the sunshine when it gets too bad... that's how we spent Christmas day even! LOL

Take care x
  4. just visited again....hadn't been here in a while. This site just makes me sad that we won't likely have an opportunity to visit for months and the snow and cold and wind is making the time pass soooo slowly. Make sure you enjoy a drink for us too, Naughty one! lol
  5. Yes, counting down the days till we'll be limin' in JA
    It is going faster than we expected... shall we have a toast to you both at the bar?
    Brenda
  6. not so long now! Lucky you...
  7. Hi Rae, Thanks for your lovely message... no sweetie, I'm not sure even I could talk John into Christmas at H2 as well We are definitely hooked but there has to be a limit, doesn't there? I hope you have a fab time and we must find a way to meet up at some point if our trips ever converge. I know John would like you as well. Ta Ta For Now and do stop by again to chat
    Brenda
  8. I see you have added your next trips. TWO next year. You are definitely hooked! lol I was going to message you after work today (which is NOW!) to see if you were headed to H2 for a while at Christmas. Guess that wouldn't be a plan for you!

Would love to meet you as well. We seem to think the same way! Rae
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8