Conversation Between shellysdoughboy and mkdesire09

15 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. graet see you on board the ship , hope you guys had a great 4th of july holiday
  2. hey what day are you guys flying into orlando for the cruise ? there are a few of us staying around disney area friday and saturday night
  3. my shit dont work worth a damn ! lol .... looking forward to seeing you guys again
  4. Ha, see you're playing it all wrong. If you're still "broke", then Karen sees that as a challenge. See where I'm going with this?
  5. very cool we are in cabin 8322 , it will be good to see you guys again , promise i am not broke anymore , lol
  6. Hey, Doug -- yeah, I noticed that! I'm psyched to see you both again. We'll definitely have to find a way to get together. We're in cabin #8591. Once we get closer, I'll send you my cell number.
  7. so we see you at hedo and now we are going on a cruise together awesome , we are spending two days before the cruise at universal ( remember your profile picture ) lol give us a shout
  8. Hey, guys! We had an awesome time with you both, and hope you had a great holiday season.

M&K
  9. hey guys hope you had a great time with us all in novemeber , just wanted to wish you both happy holidays , shelly and doug
  10. as of today for us we have 22 days left , can not wait
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 15
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast