Conversation Between millionsnmilo and Friday714

2 Visitor Messages

1. Just the way our schedule works -- got to follow Easter week. I'm actually thinking of Caribbean air from JFK --it's 460 bucks just the ride there sucks. Caribbean air cancelled out flight last year and left us holding the bag, so I'm not real keen their with that either. I've thought about flying to Miami the night before then a quick jump to Mont Bay but late flights arn't cheap either.

I just don't want to lose 2 days traveling -- the us air flight home is at 11 so that day would be shot too. Caribbean air last year was at like 5 so we got another 1/2 day.
  2. HI, we go with KittennAngel in April. We are from SNJ and I suggest you take US Air from Philly. I'm not booking airfare yet as the fares are very high but I suggest you look for a non stop back to Philly. A stop on the way is no problem, but we like the non stop home. We stopped once in Charlotte and customs was a pain in the ass and we then had to go through security again. By the way, why are you going in March, go with our group in April.
    Frank
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2