Conversation Between Pursuadem and Serendipityds

6 Visitor Messages

1. We are in Connecticut. Getting slammed by another storm - this one is all ice and freezing rain to go ontop of the 3.5-4 Feet pilled up. Totally ridiculous, it is time for some HEDO!!!
  2. We are an hour north of Detroit on the Cda side...so lake-effect off Lake Huron dumps on us when winds are right. Like you, the thoughts of sun and sand keep us smiling! lol
  3. This snow will make it all that much sweeter!! I'm taking my snow day off from work looking for my sun dresses and summer stuff in the basement, geering up!! Where are you guys that you're getting as much snow as us?
    Di
  4. I hear you as after just finishing shovelling a foot here, there's another foot expected....oh for the sun and sand about now!! Won't be long, keep warm!
  5. Yay! (And speaking of snow, we're currently getting 20 inches! As long as it's not snowing the day we leave, we're all set!!) We are so excited to go, our first time, how about you both?
  6. Look forward to meeting you both..Feb 8-15th for us! Time to escape this snow and cold!!!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6