Conversation Between natmur and Majickgurl

5 Visitor Messages

1. ya we paid an arm and a leg for this trip so good on you for finding some great deals! we just got luck with our flights by no having to stay overnight in toronto...now we just hope the weather stays decent so we dont get delayed
    my husband and I have never travelled together so we're pretty excited for this trip!
  2. we fly out of toronto at 10:25 est on west jet on the 11th. we waited to long and all the packages for the 11th disapeared. coming home we have to stay over in toronto for a night but the prices were crazy cheap. Wish we could get their pricing out west.
  3. we're flying out of Edmonton at 12:30 AM on the 11th and connecting in Toronto also after like a 3 hr layover...I think we get to Montego Bay at like 1:30 PM on the 11th
  4. hey there good to meet ya. Are you conecting out of Toronto? we tried booking out of Calgary and Edmonton for the 11th and ended up booking out of Toronto and booking our own flights to toronto. Might even be on the same plane.
  5. hey...my hubby and i are heading down there and we get there same days as u...also from Alberta...a bunch of us have been chatting here
    http://www.4hedonism.com/forums/show...t=8621&page=33
    Look forward to seeing u there!!!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5