Conversation Between rickndeb and 2peasnapod

4 Visitor Messages

1. Hi
    The water slide is down and we are hoping for a fix by time we go May 3. Darn it. I know you are counting and we have 16 days to go. UGHHH.
  2. You met us last year at the end of August. Hate that we will miss you this year. We get 10 nights this time. Hooray.
    You can e mail us anytime. dee.72413@yahoo.com Did you see Zena while you were there. Yep that was me.
  3. We were there the third week in August last year!! Had a great time as always!!! Going the first two weeks this year!!!
  4. Hey Rick and Deb. We were there last August 2010. We are going back 5-3-11 to 5-13-11. We hear there will be a large group going at that time and hope to make so more friends. Glad we found ya on this forum. Lets stay in touch. Our last stay we did not have hot water in our room for 5 nights. Not sure if you were there for that hellava storm and power out? We are trying to figure out what costume to wear for Futurista Nite? Find out let us know. M and D I am great at faces and for fantasy fetish nite was a hellava fun nite for D. Were you there for that? I am not getting younger my memory fades with every drink I take. LOL. HA HA. I am so ready to Party. Countdown.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4