Conversation Between GLENN and Dee and Bruce

21 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Hey Glenn and Val,
    We are going back in November 22 - December 3. Wish you could make it.
    So sorry we couldn't find you guys. We ask everyone with a British accent if they were Glenn and it wasn't you.
    Maybe next time. Glad you had a great experience. We won't likely go in April but it looks like a great time to go with lots of fun couples.
    Dee and Bruce, Cheers
  2. After thought our e-mail address( glenngoodall@hotmail.co.uk ) just a thought.

GLENN & VAL
  3. Havn't seen you on the Forum for some time, thought i'd ask when you are going to Hedo next we are thinking April or May time for our next trip perhaps for longer.

GLENN & VAL
  4. Thing is i didn't hear any other Brit accents, and the little avatar pics are not very good for identification, but we are going again, how can we not.

GLENN
  5. Hello GLENN sorry we missed you as well, Dee and I along with our Brit friends did listen for your accent. And any other sign
    to tip us off as to who you were. Well maybe next go round.
    Cheers

Bruce and Denise.
  6. Sorry our paths did not cross, we did run into magjoy down at the bar by the nude pool, meeting and shaking hands while naked very different from the way you would normally meet. Hope you had a great trip ours was amazing, thanks for all the advice, we will be going back.

GLENN & VAL again sorry we missed you.
  7. Now its 3:30 another 10 mins or so "or a certain person will be on the warpath"

GLENN
  8. what the hell GLENN it's 2:30 in the morn there don't you sleep?
  9. Now your getting the picture. it can be so much fun at Hedo.
  10. I think she should lick it off of me (strategically placed) of course. Thanks for all the tips.

GLENN
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 21
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast