Conversation Between jacknjill and girlygirlinheat

2 Visitor Messages

1. hey jacknjill!

cool! hope to meet you when you visit. first timers - wow! i remember my first time but i went as a couple with someone who'd been there about 6 times before - made it a very easy transition.

each night has a different party theme. i *think* toga night is on thursdays but don't hold me to it, sometimes they'll change a theme night here & there. this past january when i went it was toga or white party night (either wear a toga, any color, or just dress in white).

some of the other nights are fetish nite (usually saturday) schoolgirl, jamaica colors/reggae night, pj night, pimp & ho night (i think wednesday), toga (thursday) and i can't remember if fridays are rockstar or pirate night. i think it depends on the season. it was pirate night this past january.

none of the themes are mandatory though.

this is my 3rd trip (first time for the friend coming with me) and I'm super EXCITED!!!! i don't think that ever goes away.
  2. Hey , we are ages 35 and 36 are going to HEDO for a visit, looking to explore and have some fun...I am thinking TOGA? we arrive at the other resort Jan 18 and can visit Hedo any time ..what do you sugest? This will be our first trip and we are very ...EXCITED.......
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2