Conversation Between Ken_Memphis and mr&mrs

3 Visitor Messages

1. Hey man great to talk to you. Yea it sucked, Their whole thing is we welcome everyone which honest is total bullshit. Unless your 30 something have a hot wife then she'll get the action but if your not as I was not then its "oh hi nice to meet you" and then they hurry off. Clickish is not even close to the FLuffs two main groups on oppisiste sides of the pool and they own the spots. One morning we got there early and a few of the old folks were around one of those tables in the pool well here comes click 2 and withing a few minutes they had pushed their way to the front of the tables and you could see them edge ppl out. Ya figure we wont ever go when the fluffs are there. The travel agent Jon would come around naked walk thru then leave go to the optional side where his wife stayed...so hows that I never saw the top shelf liqour they talked about either. I could go on and on...The resort is great and maybe we will go again but it wont be with the fluffs
  2. What's up Ken, long time no chat. Sorry to hear that you had such a shitty trip last time. Ours was pretty good and the group that we were worried abut was actually really nice. I know you went with the fluffs last year and was wondering what you think of that group? We are thinking about booking another trip this year but are really concerned about the Fluffs owing the place.
    Are the more orientated to swingers?
    Did they welcome you into their group?
    what was the attitudes towards newbies to their group??

We really want to give the old girl one more chance but if the Fluffs are turing it into a swingers only place we are gone.

thanks for any insight that you may have

John
  3. No problem Ken. We will send you a picture and maybe we can chat a little bit before we get there.

Mr&Mrs
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3