Conversation Between Talisman and PeasnapodX2

17 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. we will be there 5th to 23rd. hope to see ya
  2. We arrive on the 7th and it is about 29 days to go....Now we got friends with a jacuzzie at their room...Awesome...I will be wearing my camo hat and bob marley one love patch. See ya soon.
  3. I may be getting married for the first time with a hangover....LOL Sunday night the Lovevoodoo group will be partying hard. LOL Can't wait.
  4. We'd be up for that! As long as we're not horribly hung over from the night before at least
  5. That is so cool. We are in a prude garden room this time and a first for us. We love the nude side but to gain an extra day the cost put us in prude. I hope I can tolerate all that walking. We arrive on the 7 and leave on the 18 so please look us up. We would love to have some drinks with ya and we are renewing our wedding vows Nov 12 at 10am we would love for u to join us that morning on the beach for the ceremony? Only the bridal party has to be dressed. You may want to have a cover up handy to pose in some of the pics. What ya think?
  6. No, last year we were there with Dance Wicked, which we are there for again, but this time we booked 3 days past it as well, which puts us in with the LoveVoodoo group. Really can't wait! We've got a nude jacuzzi room until the 10th, then prude jacuzzi the 11th thru 13th.
  7. So you have been with the Lovevoodoo group last year? We are getting so excited about our trip. We have started pre tanning, planning costumes, etc. Look forward to meeting you two. It is gonna be a blast.
  8. We saw that in the mail from Love Voodoo Cannot even imagine how crazy that's going to be!
  9. We get there on the 7th.. Looking forward to meeting ya. We live in Lexington NC. So cool. Get ready for the Goat Races Sunday the 11th.
  10. The way the event is set up, you can watch the ladies at their workshops in the dining area, and then on I think Saturday they do an entire show with performances and stuff. It was amazing last year!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 17
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast