Conversation Between PeasnapodX2 and Jerry&Kelly

16 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. We arrive on the 7th.....Getting so close to the time...Got a fair base tan now..No burnt titties for me...LOL
  2. 30 days!!! Hope u both have ur drinking abilities up to par! I'm working on it as I write!
  3. 30 days!! Can't wait!
  4. 30 days!!!!!!
  5. 30 days!
  6. Hey I love the local green. So we arrive on the 7th to the 18th. I am making a new costume and will start pre tan next week. Looking forward to meeting the two of you.
  7. Hey! it's getting time to commit more time to the gym I suppose... We will be getting in on the 8th so we might be completely f*#cked up by the time yall get to the pool Sunday but be sure to seek us out if you see us. We are on the quiet side but always at the pool or nude beach. We smoke the local green so we step away from the pool quite a bit. Can't wait we have 75 days now. Our trip in July was awesome but we are already soooo ready to go back!!
  8. See ya there. We are renewing our wedding vows of 20 years. So if you two like to join us on the beach Monday 12th at 10am. Hope to meet ya at the pool prior to that day. Little over two months to go. Yippie
  9. Our email is hedodweller@gmail.com. We look the same as our avatar I change the color of my hair frequently but the rest is the same! see you guys in 6 months! Hope you have a great summer so it goes by fast!
  10. I love to swim, dance and more. We look forward to meeting you two in Nov. We have not been with a large group and this will be our first trip with the Lovevoodoo..If you send me your e mail I can send a better pic because the ones I have are to large for our avatar and I can send you a better one so you can recognize us in Nov...Love to hear from ya...We plan a party time and Nov seems forever away. ugh.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 16
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast