Conversation Between cowgirl and PhotogFlight

11 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. It's 17 and snowing here. Shoot me. I want to go back NOW. Hope your trip home was uneventful. Thanks again for den-mothering
  2. Oh yeeeaaahhh. Finishing touches today and tomorrow. Got some candy and treats for the trip and the room. Walked out of work this morning whistling! See you on Saturday afternoon!! Beer, sun, pool...woot!
  3. 2 days and a wake up!! I can't believe that we will be at Hedo on Sat. !! I am so ready to get nekid and party!!
  4. 6 and a wake-up! We land in MoBay at 13:56, to be exact. Can't wait to meet you guys
  5. Hell yes, I'm ready for a vacation! A weekend off, two more 24-hr shifts, then a few days to pack and we'll be airborne! Can't wait to feel some real sun on my face
  6. Are you ready to party?!?!?!??! Only 8 days to go
    See you soon.
    Cowgirl
  7. We promise, you will not freak out or need to hide in the corner. People at Hedo are so nice and so much fun. And YOU get to decide how far you want to go. Bathing suit? Topless? Nude? Flirting? Kissing? Touching? Girl/Girl? soft swap? Full swap? Orgy? No matter what you decide, you will have fun. NOONE will force you or pressure you to do anything you don't want to do.
    BUT, you will see everyone else having so much fun, that you will want to join in!!
    I promise this will be the best vacation of your life!!
    And don't forget the nude snorkeling trip, so much fun to swim thru the school of fish while nude!!
  8. 1961, We went to Couples Tower Isle for our Honeymoon! It took me half the week to convince my husband to go out to the nude island. Then we spent the rest of the week there, except to come back for meals!!
    Once you go nude, you will never want to go back. It is so awesome. We are full time nudists here at home! Luckily, we have a lot of acreage, and no neighbors. We swim and hottub in the nude, garden and do chores in the nude, and ride horses topless (yes, I do wear jeans to ride!!)
    We love being nude as much as the weather will allow!
  9. Flight nurse: critical care nurse (ER, actually) doing transports from hospitals and accident scenes via helicopter. It's the sexiest job in nursing...if that's even possible.
  10. You will be there EXACTLY when we are!! Woot!! You can participate in his birthday party then...HEHEHE. Maybe you can add flight nurse and paramedic/firefighter to your list YAY!!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 11
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast