Conversation Between 13brandywine and CBG

5 Visitor Messages

1. there were all kinds of costumes ,,plus the kink in the carribean people were there,, they were fun too.. my wife was a sexy ladybug and i was a rasta man...
  2. What did you dress up as? Was there a theme? What types of costumes were people wearing?
    It's so far away and we can't wait.
  3. I'm sure it was. We're saving and if we can go when we plan to then that would definitely be the time we would go. We're just going to H2 instead.
  4. we went to HEDO 3 on Halloween before ,, it was a blast.. this year is a 30th anniversary and HEDOWEEN.. SHOULD BE A PARTY....
  5. I don't believe Hedo 3 was closing but I think they were rebranding and becoming more family friendly. We were glad we went when we did. We were there March 2010. We heard the change was happening in that fall.
    We have suffered from DIF quite a few times since and have wanted to go back but to Hedo 2. Our money has had to be used for other things. We saving now for Halloween 2012. If all goes well, we'll be partying it up and meeting new friends.
    Your the first people that I've noticed are going on Halloween but this year. You'll have to let us know how it is and if you plan on going the following year.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5