Conversation Between butterynip and 2peasnapod

10 Visitor Messages

1. Ready and waiting on you guys to get there...Got a drink tray...Bob Marley time....Can't wait..
  2. Get there safe..see me in a puff of smoke..Yes..Can't wait til lift off. See you soon..
  3. I am assuming we will arrive by 2PM......will be at the pool for jerk chicken at 4. I am an unpacker :-) plus, Armando needs time to get some rolled :-) I'm hoping we have a bus full of us peeps from this forum. There's 4 of us couples arriving at about the same time!!!!!
  4. Around what time do you arrive there on the 5rh?
  5. Put some rum cream in the Volley Ball and the winner of the match has to drink it off his or a partner. The bummer is no net in the Nude pool...I am gonna talk to Maurice he may come up with an idea...Portable Volleyball net for the pool...Yeah..
  6. We will see ya soon. Not a bad nick name? I will run it by Hubby? "Red Hot's" uhmmmm.. 7 more days for us.
  7. Hey you put a pic up! I have a cute nick-name for yall!!! To me.....yall are the "red hots"!!!!
    :-) see yall soon!!!
  8. Hi
    I am serous about the hat. We were so disappointed with the Nude pool. We had so much fun the other years playing volleyball at H3 so this hat I was wearing and will bring is already in my suitcase. So now we have to think of some games. Plus just regular Volley ball. Fill it with rum AAHHHHHH. Brainstorming with the hat. It is neon orange on one side and multi color on the other. Cool thing the hat games can be played anywhere.
  9. We look forward to meeting you two. Can't wait either. Hurry get there and have a safe flight.
  10. we like volleyball also. The nude pool is to small, but we have a game plan to play anyway. Join us if you want. Soon we will be there.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10