Conversation Between Curvygirl and TheresaandIan

7 Visitor Messages

1. My husband is joining me this time... he wasn't too comfortable with me going solo and I'm happy he's coming so it's all worked out quite well. I think I've got all my stuff rounded up - more or less - just have to work on a toga for my guy. Cheers!
  2. Hi there, glad you managed to suss ut out, lol know what you mean, we've just started getting our costumes together, are you going on your own this time?

Ian & Theresa
  3. Know the feeling, all ready started getting the costumes, lol are you going on your own this time?

Ian & Theresa
  4. Will do darling.... looking forward to it! Less than a month.... and I've got to figure out a few more additions to my costume wardrobe.... way too much fun. : )
  5. Okay... if I can figure out how to 'be friends' I'll say yes.... help! Yes, I'm sure it's dead easy... but I'm missing something apparently.
    Cheers!
  6. Hi there, looking forward to seeing you there, pop over to say hello . T & I
  7. Just booked!!! Aug 23 - 30th... can't wait... 2nd time for me. Going solo this trip which will be different... but every one is so friendly there, can't imagine it will be a problem. See you at the pool bar! Cheers... Sarah
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7