Conversation Between CopNkitten and PeasnapodX2

8 Visitor Messages

1. Hi
    Read my comments on the trip reports regarding Ron Jeremy. Send me a private message after you read it ok
  2. Hey Cop
    We were at Hedo 3 when that pic of Kitten and
    Angel was taken..I remember that Been some time since we met and Hope to catch up with ya again soon...Our finances are improving and hope to go home twice a year now..Yippie.
  3. Hey you will really enjoy the company of Jim and Nancy of JWT and you may find that this group is somewhat tamer than other groups. Jim and Nancy are real down to earth kind folks. We have spent time with them on 2 occasions at hedo.. Have a great trip and safe one.
    BBF
    Maurice and Dee
  4. Thanx for the comments guys, were going back in Sept this year.
  5. Great job on your trip report and thanks so much...Wish you were going in Nov but never know may meet ya some day right....!!!!
  6. I always post a detailed trip report.
  7. Hey we just booked our airfare for Nov 2012. Getting excited to go home again. We will be there during the lovevoodoo fest. Fill us in on your trip report when you get back. OK
  8. We are thinking of going in Nov for the Lovevoodoo Fest. Let us know how your trip goes and get back from home safe. Hi new friends from Reese and Dee.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8