Conversation Between BigC and Dee and Bruce

8 Visitor Messages

1. NO! not too long, if you want a report maybe we should have drinks soon don't have it in me to do a trip report now. DIF worst yet.

Bruce
  2. Hi I just looked to see if you did a trip report!! did you have a good time? So is 2 weeks a good amount of time ? too long? I will check back to see trip report! J&P
  3. Your welcome!!! we are happy we could spread the word and share what we have been enjoying for years!! and about listening sooner, I believe everything happens for a reason so maybe it happened at the right time in your life!! I know that I would never had been able to go in my 20's ( I was way insecure) Go and have a blast!!!!!!!!! Jody
  4. Thanks for all the encouragement and advise for giving us the best vacation destination ever.
    Wish we listened sooner.

Bruce and Denise
  5. Hey Guys I wanted to let you know that I won that contest ! so we won 3 nights/4days in Hedo !! Whoo Hoo!!!!! Petie is saying maybe March !! I am so excited!!!
  6. I just finished it enjoy!
  7. Hi !! am waiting for your trip report I know the is bad but posting and talking on here helps a little!!!!!! J
  8. Hi guys, I wasn't ignoring you or not going to friend you I have been trying to delete my pic first!! (Just a liitle weird for me ) but oh well LOL I hope you both have a blast on your trip I will be thinking of you'll every day!! enjoy!!! Jody
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8