Conversation Between BigC and magjoy

8 Visitor Messages

1. haha, Bruce and Dee were sooo funny! did they tell you how we met? hehehe. Looking forward to meeting you guys soon!
  2. Oops my husband's name is Petie not peri lol
  3. You go girl!!!! I am glad you got your post in before it was closed! I had just told my husband not 1/2 hour ago that Chris was going to close the thread!! I still say its a guy not a girl definitely a troll! I look forward to meeting you ! You met our neighbors last June Bruce and Dee! My name is Jody and my hubby is Peri's we will see you soon!!!
  4. I have really short Blondel hair and I am already tan and will be wearing a belly chain plus I have a couple peircings lol!
  5. I totally agree to let it die!! How will I recognize you?
  6. Lol I don't know what to make of this one!!! And I will definitely say hi!! (I wanted to respond to post but decided that is what they(he) wants! So lets see how long it takes for him to post again!! Enough of them(him) I cant wait to get back home and get a dirty banana or vodka slushie or maybe one of each!!! Lil see you in 22 days!!
  7. We'll see you in jamaica! Hope you CUM say hello.... it would be nice...you KNOW?? I'll be wearing a WHITE baseball cap and SUNGLASSES.... and loud. I'll be that LOUD DRUNK!! You can call me magboy if you want, just ONCE though, hahaha.

almost time!
  8. I only speculate in private
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8