Conversation Between Ripley and horny4hedo

7 Visitor Messages

1. 4 days !
  2. We don't have any tattoos. But I'll make it a point to wear my dark brown Fedora if it'll help. I also have a beard that can range from scruffy to neat. My wife is pretty tall for a Woman 5'9" and I'm about the same height 5'10". We both have brown hair, although mine is darker, and we are both fairly thin. Also we will be nude...(unless we chicken out at the last second, then we will be clothed.|LOL). Err.. maybe You should give me a little more to go on than the Tattoo on you butt. I might end looking like perv trying to check out every girls' rear. Feel free to send me a Private Message if you prefer.
    11 Days, Too cool!
  3. 11 Days to go!!!! We get there at 11:41 am. We will have a drink waiting for you! You will LOVE the atmosphere! It will be the best vacation you ever had!!! How will we know who you guys are? Any identifying marks??? My hubby has no tatts, but I have a butterfly on my lower back and a turtle on my butt.
  4. 16 DAYS to go. What time are you guys arriving at. Unfortunately our only flight lands at 6:45, so I don't think we'll be getting to Hedo before 9:30 PM. Can't wait. We don't know what to expect really. At the least we're looking forward to the liberal atmosphere.
  5. this will be our 4th trip to hedo, but our first trip to h2. We are looking forward to going to a new resort! We are in need of a vacation too! We only have 23 days left!
  6. Maybe. Looking forward to meeting you as well. My wife and I are in our early thirties and in need of a vacation. This will be our first trip to Hedo how about you guys.
  7. we get there the same day as you! Maybe we will be on the same bus! Can't wait to meet you. We are both in our late 30's.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7