Conversation Between dakotafrid and NickandKitty

4 Visitor Messages

1. Hedo is so much about just letting people be and do what they want. I doubt you would receive little more than some good natured ribbing should you decide to keep a swimsuit on all week. That said, I think you will also find it pretty easy to shed the clothes in the environment there once you see it is really not a big deal.
    Nick (and the tasty Kitty)tm
  2. Thanks for your response! So you do know of some people who went to Hedo III and had a good time and didn't get nude during their stay? That is very comforting. Because I don't know if me and the wife will feel comfortable being nude in public. I don't care about the nudity around the resort. I just don't know if we have the guts to do it. I don't want people to look at us like we are freaks for not being naked, if we can't do it. I would appreciate any further info you may have on your or others experiences.
  3. Thanks for writing. Having known people who have gone and never gone nude in public I would say that just like them, it is possible to have a great time. Now, if you are uncomfortable about being around other people who are nude then it might not be a good place for you, but if you are ok with that then no worries. Go- see how it goes, you will have a good time anyway. Nick (and the dishy Kitty)tm
  4. Question for you guys. Say me and my wife go and upon our arrival we decide we are not comfortable being nude in public. Can we still have a good time and enjoy meeting new people at the resort? Or will we be the odd couple out?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4