Conversation Between boatlover1995 and AdrianLA

9 Visitor Messages

1. Yea us too.....Our flight was cancelled because of the SNOW, we aren't flying out untill Friday morning........But thanks any way, and make sure you Guys have a great New Year's Eve, & a happy, healthy, prosperous new year too.... Jo- & Mark
  2. Have fun you two..... wish we could of been there......
  3. It's getting close..... 2 days for us!!!! Yippie!!!!!
  4. LOL...Yes it will be, 4 more days to go for us....How are you Guys doing with the nervousness? Don't worry abot it!!!! Once you go nude, you never go back... We have never been to Hedo, but we have been to other CO resorts, you'll never want to sit in a wet bathing suit again.....
  5. HAAAAAA!!!! Cant wait.... it's going to be a blast...
  6. You have to watch out for those "SHY, QUIET GALS" they can sneak up on ya and do things you would never expect, at least thats what I am hoping for. We are doing pretty good, just waiting for December... I actually changed our flights a little bit, we have connecting flights, so we are flying out the night before and staying over in Atlanta, so we have a much less chance of missing our connecting flight the next morning. I don't mind getting home later, but I don't want to miss 1 minute of vacation...
  7. well well well if it isn't Mark and Shy Girl... lol how is it going? Looks like we are going to have a big group for New Years.. Can’t wait…
  8. Hey Guys, just thought we'd say Hello....
  9. Hi! I just read you guys are going to be there for new years.. cool see you there..
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9