Conversation Between takemetonegril and 2peasnapod

9 Visitor Messages

1. Sorry, I didn't get back to you sooner concerning the waterslide. It will not be operational for a while. They said two weeks on the resort, but now way that is going to happen. They've got a lot to re-build there. I had to use your screen name at the resort due to a fun thing that happened to me there, hope you get to read the trip report. Love your avatar, great picture
  2. I'm gonna try and write a nice trip report when I get back, I'm taking a pad of paper with me so I can take notes, last year all I remembered when I got home was that I had a ball.
  3. From what I hear it is the whole bridge that holds up the slide that is in bad shape. We were there last year in August and it was working then. We have our fingers crossed. Want to make a splash. I bet the repair crew could use some tips. They may be better off building a new one than fixing the existing one. I will be looking for an update from you and thanks so much. I think a lot of folks going soon are wanting to know also. Maurice and DEE
  4. I'll definitely let you know about the slide, five Hedo trips and the slide has worked once. Maintenance is what I do for a living, if I get bored I may go fix it myself, LOL
  5. Post a trip report when you get back ok. I need stats on the slide. Damn hope it is fixed we leave May 3. OK. Have a ball the Cinco De Miao group should make our time fun. I hear the fluffernutter's are 400 strong and in July it will be full and lobster brought in. Hate to miss that.
  6. I used the f word sorry but I think it applies to a world in decay. Thank God for Hedo.
  7. Going to miss paths this time. I can't forsee that will can afford another trip for a long long time. Unless we go with a great price and large group. This time is a comp 10 nights and Air Fare was pricey for us. The damn economy sucks so f---king bad.
  8. I would join you, but we're on different weeks, I think. I'll be there 420- 4-30. Have fun
    Cheers
  9. That's Hedo 3 in the pic. Ugh. I will miss that place. It like moving away from Home. We booked it last year and got stuck at Hedo 2. I hope the folks help make it fun this time. We will try damn hard to have fun. Join us. Hubby has pierced balls. You can find us that way.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9