Conversation Between Anne&Carl and LNRyno

5 Visitor Messages

1. Hey!

We arrive at 1:00 so we should be at the resort by 3:00ish. I'm getting REALLY excited now, I'm in on this board about a million times a day, searching youtube for Hedo videos to torture myself with and playing reggae music not to mention the online shopping! I'm really out of control.

Really looking forward to meeting everyone, that's the best part (well one of the best parts) of Hedo, the minute you walk up to the bar you have friends waiting for you! We usually go with a group when we go, we're off our usual weeks this year but we always seem to run into someone we know. Only 11 more sleeps, but it seems the closer it is the harder it is to sleep!
  2. When do you guys get into MoBay on the 28th?
    We also have some friends we met at Hedo a couple of years ago that go back the same time as we do.
    We'll introduce you to them so you'll know a few more people. Can't wait to get there.
  3. That's great! I was wondering who was going to buy the first round!!!! We'll pick up the 2nd
  4. Looking forward to meeting you guys and hangin out. We get in to Hedo pretty early on the 28th so
    find the Phillies hat and the babe with the big boobs. I get you your first cock tail.
  5. See you on the 28th!!!!!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5