Conversation Between Scott & Stacy and randy1257

5 Visitor Messages

1. You're not alone - I like "girlie drinks" also .
    I liked the food - we never did have a bad meal. Both restaurants are very good - just make sure you get reservations.
    I don't think we had any one thing that makes us want to go back - I guess meeting other people would be at the top of the list.
    We are new to the lifestyle so this trip we hope to have some new experiences.
    The only theme night we dress for is PJ night. Whew!!
  2. No expectations at all, well except for maybe a lot of drinking, I love the fruity drinks, Donna says they are going to revoke my man card!!!!! Volleyball looks like a lot of fun. What do you think of the food, heard a lot of different opinions?

What about you guys, any favorite things that make you come back to Hedo 3, what about the theme nights, do you and Stacy have costumes?
  3. Donna introduced me into the lifestyle when we meet. I actually help out at a club(T J's Lasting Impressions)when they have big parties or they need extra help. We arrive on the 9th, we leave Harrisburgh at 7 AM, land in Montego Bay around noon, hoping all goes well and be living the good life by 3.
  4. Hi guys,

We been living together for 4 yrs. Both been divorced twice. We booked a room au natrual oceanview, have'nt read to much on the rooms, guess we won't be spending much time in them anyway!!!!!!! We been thinking about going to hedo for a couple of years now finally doing it. This will be our first vacation together without kids!!! I have read so much and most of it good. Counting down the days, although I never been to hedo I think I have DIF.

Donna and Randy,

If you wish you can email us at fehrr2000@yahoo.com.
  5. Hello Scott and Stacy,

We will also be at Hedo 3 from 8/9 - 8/13, this will be our first time, our names are Donna(43) and Randy(50). Also first time on this site. We live in Hershey, Pa.. Hope to hear from you.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5