Conversation Between RLGreen and mark69s

18 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Miss you!!!
  2. Happy New Year Mark....Please cumm in March to Hedo I know you still can would love to see you!!!
  3. Well I told you the place was owesome, just wish we could get naked on the beach and it would be heaven!! We just booked our trip to Hedo with Hedo Amigos and Wild Woman March 24 need to see about cumming with us should be lots of fun in the sun....
  4. Hey good to hear from you! In Atlanta for the weekend doing some shopping then heading to the club tonight....Not booked for Hedo but i will be in Cancun first week in Dec. can't wait! Ill have to look into Ceiba Del Mar. What are your vacation plans for the year.
  5. Well is being a long time since we talked missed you!!! Want to hear all about your trip to Temptations, I don't know if you ever been to Desires in Mexico but just heard that they bought Ceiba Del Mar in Cancun beautiful resort with play room theme nights disco from 11 to 3am and best of all clothing optional!! Are you still thinking about going in March with Hedo Amigos and WW?
  6. Hello so good to hear from you hope all is good. Some guy friends took a vacation to Temptations Resort and Spa and just loved the place so two of the guys and myself are booked for the first week Dec. can't wait....They say after cancun they want be going back to hedo. Well i've made a couple of trips to Atl hoping to run in to you but never can seam to get lucky and dont know who i am looking for LOL but i think i could spot your tits in a crowded club they look that good!! My friends told me that Temptations is full of beautiful girls and that the place is so clean do you like it better then Hedo?Mark
  7. Just came back from Temptations Resort and Spa what amazing place to go, planty fun with topless girls at the sexsy pool best intertaiment with DJ pool parties, beatiful beach with planty cabanas to just enjoy some privite time, gormet meals very upscale restaurants very impress with the whole resort that we are planning on going back probably in May for Cinco the Mayo!!
  8. Cummm get you some sexy!!! HAHA Mark
  9. than you, that is much better and it sure looks great!!
  10. Ok here it is a new avatar picture of myself! you dont like the beach one? LOL
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 18
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast