Conversation Between FunLovingGal and boatlover1995

5 Visitor Messages

1. Where did your picture go????
  2. still waiting to hear back. especially after your last photos
  3. Thank you for the reply and I am glad to hear that you are enjoying life. That is a very good thing. And yes I am shy by nature unless I get a little buzz going and then look out. We were planning on a Hedo II trip over NY but I may be going alone as it looks like my significant other may not be able too. Well for that matter I may be out of the loop too and thats not good I have put up a profile pic Mark so I hope it is acceptable. I am somewhat concerned about posting pictures to the site but do not mind so much through email. My account is funlovinggal@hughes.net
  4. Your very welcome, I/We try to enjoy life as much as possible, too many people dwell on the negative, been there too, had a few ruff years there, and not doing that is so much more enjoyable....are you Guys planning an up-coming trip to Hedo III? And no profile picture? Your not shy are ya? Mark
  5. Hello, Just wanted to let you know how much your posts and pictures are enjoyed and to thank you so much for your kind words!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5