Conversation Between FunLovingGal and BC219

7 Visitor Messages

1. I am here waiting for you. Check your email
  2. Hey Hun, what's new? Still doing Uncle Sam's dirty work! Tax time sucks!!!!
  3. did you get my email?
  4. Hi, Never got the post you refered to.
  5. Hi, What post? I didn't get anything. Where did you send it? OH, I am definitely ready for the response to her. She gets a lot of looks even without slut wear. Got some real HOT stuff for the trip. Real SHORT and most are very revealing or sheer. Naturally she is a little apprehensive about it... especially if we are not with a playful bunch of people who's ladies are also into dressing the part.
  6. Hi, Great, let me know when you post them. Never been there on New Years. The April trip will be our first time - we're newbies...or hedo virgins... whatever the appropriate term is. We're looking forward to it. Have started buying the slut wear for the wife - she's been modeling it and it is HOT. Can't wait to see her wearing it in public at hedo.
  7. Like is an understatement!!! Would love to see more...especially in person!!! Hope you win the contest. Maybe I'll have to sign on as other people so I can vote extra times for you. :-))
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7