Conversation Between dakotafrid and Islander_Couple

3 Visitor Messages

1. ...continued from first post

If seeing nude people doesn't bother you...come and have the time of your life. You will never experience another place like Hedo. Rest asured that no one will judge you for what you choose to do, or not do. Live and let live and do what you feel comfortable with. No pressures, no worries, no problem!

Hope to see you one of these times....
    Frank and Deborah
  2. Couples Ocho Rios is not a party hotel. It is a laid back, couples, romantic kinda resort. We were married there in 2003 and are only going back to see the staff and the renovations that they have made to the property. We had gone to that resort for 13 years and have made many friends. We are only spending 3 nights there (unfortunately that's the minimum stay).

Then on to Hedo III we go. Our party week! Hedo is not a 'nude' resort. There are three different areas, something for everyone. The prude side - no nudism. The Quad - clothing optional, what ever you are comfortable with from full dress to full nude. The Nude - just what it says, you must be nude. All restaurants (except the nude grill) are on the prude side. Be aware that sometimes the prude side will be invaded for a nude waterslide ride in the afternoon.

...continued in second post
  3. How is couples ocho rios? I noticed on the forum your going there first. My wife and I have never been to jamaica and have been doing some research on a couple of resorts. I have been real excited about the atmosphere Hedo III seems to have. The only problem is I'm not sure we can go nude, don't mind the nudity there just not sure we will be comfortable being nude ourself. So we are still not sure if we should go to Hedo. Can you describe couples ocho rios. Is it a parting place as well. Maybe we should go there since we arenot dure we can do the nude in public thing. Any advice would be appreciated.
    Thanks,
    Tim
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3