Conversation Between norcalcpl42 and funlover

7 Visitor Messages

1. On our way, flight from Houston leaves in about 2 hours, see you soon!
  2. Yes, the 13th at 2:30, you should be right behind us, probably see you in the lounge. so close I can smell the jerk chicken!
    Dan and Nancy
  3. hey guys, just checking in, you guys arrive on the 13th right? and your flight lands at around 2:30? ours arrives at 2:40, so wanna make sure we are in touch since we will probably be riding to hedo together! yey! it won't be long now! dena and brannen
  4. sorry they changed your flight and you guys get there later, but yey for us, because i am sure we will be on the same bus, our flight lands at 2:40 from miami! can't wait, can't wait! dena and brannen
  5. Looks like we could be close to sharing a bus. They changed our flight so we coming through Houston now and arriving at 2:25 pm. 69 days Til we are home!!!
  6. yes, we arrive via Charlotte at 10:40 AM(starting in San Francisco the night before) so hope to be at H2 by 1 or 2 so you guys will only be a couple hours behind us. Sure I(Dan) will be at the nude pool by the time you arrive, Nancy usually likes to take some time and get organized as we are there for 17 days. Look for the guy with the beard and the straw hat with the San Francisco Giants band on it. look forward to meeting you guys,
    Dan (and Nancy)
  7. if i read your post right you guys are getting in on the 13th? we are too, and our plane from miami lands around 2 i think, gotta double check, either way we will be arriving on the same day, won't be long now! Dena and Brannen
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7