Conversation Between sexylady and encryptedtx

11 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. SexyLady

Enjoy the new avatar pic. Its like a preview of coming attractions! Cant wait to see you there on the 13th. I arrive at 1130 in MoBay and will be in the pool as soon as I can be!

Kyle
  2. Hey Sexy,

I sent you a mail to your email but am having difficulty with sending pics. I will make another attempt to send the pics today. I cant wait to see your ideas for costume night!

Kyle
  3. Hi Kyle, Excitement is building. If everything goes well I may be a swinger at the end of this trip. We are staying on the prude side -it is so much cheaper, we got the two days extra for the 7 day price on the nude side. Anyway, except sleep time, we will be spending most of the time on the nude side. What time are you checking in on the 12th? I will send some clues for us to meet same night. Do send me your photographs at hedo.sexylady@gmail.com. I will send you some too and some of the costumes that husband will be using - it might give you some ideas.
  4. Well every treasure hunt has a map...if there is no map then there is a HUGE red X on the treasure chest? Will your treasured chest have a red X on it?

I think I know how to treat a lady, its the same way I expect to be treated. Oh past that? Well, I guess we will have to keep this game of cat and mouse up for the next 3 months and let the excitement build.

You staying on the nude side or the prude side?
    Kyle
  5. Thnaks. My husband says I am the treasure and to send you on a treasure hunting trip - that is where the fun is - warming up to each other. There is 3 months to go and let's keep the guessing game on. We will meet - that is assured. I read a few of your posts and you know how to treat a lady - a sexy lady at that. I am excited about meeting you.
  6. I wish it were a gadget free trip for me! I will need to keep my laptop and cell phone so that I can plug in from time to time and connect with those outside of Paradise. I will certainly keep my eyes open for a sexy olive skinned sexylady looking for fun. I will be at all the them nights as well, dressed and ready for fun. I am doing my homework and shopping for some great costumes. If you have an email, I can also send some clear face pics so you will easily recognize me. I am confident and friendly but also respective of couples that DO NOT enjoy the company of a single guy.
    Kyle
  7. Absolutely! Will you have your cell or laptop with you while on vacation? Maybe we can text each other a time and place to meet up as I am not sure of the layout of the resort either. I hear this week is super busy, and I would hate to lose you in the mass of people!

Are you doing the theme nights?
  8. Gr8. You will mostly find us where the action is around the pool and hot tub. First time in H2 so don't know the geography too well. Feel free to drop in and say hello, let's have a drink together, make friends and .......
  9. Great catch...I just read what I wrote...sorry for the confusion. I am in on the 12th and leave 23rd or 24th.
  10. we are there from the 11/11 to 11/20..our paths will cross...looking forward...the lvd fest stats on the 13th, are you out that day or in?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 11
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast