Conversation Between Buck and scott-n-bobbi

11 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Good to know. Hope he did wel on the plane ride. I remember what he told me. we talking now about going back in april. Arent yall going around then. I want to go when Moe And Mo go
  2. I spoke to him sunday (his big 50th) he is all excited and yes, I imagine a little puff puff pass goin on!
  3. Trust me i am trying bro, i am trying
  4. HEEEEEEYYYYY Georgia!!!!!! Hope you guys doin good. You tell wifey no if ands or butts........you is
    goin next april!!!!!!!!!!! april 6-14 the same crowd-Jim(wally), Mo, Me and Sweet Lou......just need
    to add in a Buck!
  5. 130 hrs and counting till boarding the plane. Damn this gonna be a long week!!!!!
  6. So are you guys all ready to go????Next friday we arrive, can't wait.
    Need a vacation bad.
  7. 8 and a wake-up, driving me nuts!
  8. Souds good to me, sory to hear about your buddy. I will try and hit you up later today or sometime tomm
  9. Apparently not to many fishermen on here. Thats OK we will hold off until
    you and your wife show. I will do a little recon before you get there and
    try to get a good boat. Talk later, busy day...gotta go see buddy of mine
    in hospital(dying of cancer not long) and go see damn lawyer.
  10. Bet your ass we are. Its been a bad week for me so far. I am vice president of our HOA plus a owner of a company and this week has suxd ass bad. I just want my fat ass to be there with nothing to worry about but whos is going for the next fill of the bubba kegs. I will do the 1st 2 after that is up in the air. Cant wait to meet everyone. I talked to Moe on the phone the other day for a bit. That was cool. Hit me up pm if you wanna chat on phone. I get free long distance on cell. I may not understand you with how funny yall talk but then again i am sure i talk funny as well. LOL

Buck
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 11
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast