Conversation Between countrygirl and boston_kevin

8 Visitor Messages

1. Morning Countrygirl!
  2. Yeah, eating cakes and ice cream and eating whatever I want. .... He hates it. I am 13 years younger than him and have a crazy high metabolism so I dont have to work out. Ha Ha! (playing). Besides I am 6 foot tall, so even if I gain 10 pounds, it doesnt show.
  3. Why do you think we spend all that time in the gym? I know your hubby appreciates all the work you do to stay in such good shape...
  4. That was close... my hubby is big into the gym. Every morning 4 am. I dont know if men actually know how much women love a guy who cares about how they look.
  5. Thanks! Lots of time playing in the gym and on the field make Kevin a fun boy :-) (okay, bad attempt to mimic a famous line by Jack...)
  6. Thanks for the info..... Nice pic by the way. Always love a man with a nice body. shows alot about his character.
  7. jwst looks like a fun group and I have heard a lot of good things about them... Most people I have talked to are pretty easy going, and everything we have been reading about Hedo III is reflective of those people. I think the first time, you can pretty much do as much or as little as you want... It's up to you and your comfort level.
  8. Just wanted to say Hi to another local New Englander!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8