Conversation Between ky-hedo and keystone

7 Visitor Messages

1. Once you sign up with Wild women vacations , I can add you to our private FB page , where we do most of the communication with the group. It's going to be an awesome week again !
  2. We checked out your site and we requested info from WWV. We appreciate all the advice, we are looking forward to meeting you this year.
    Also how would we join your group?
  3. You can still book with us and get a group rate , last year this week was sold out and a lot of fun , call Robert or Beth at Wild Women Vacations and get a price
  4. Also maybe we can do some skyping to meet other who will be there.
  5. Hey Keystone,
    The dates that we plan on going seem to differ from your groups dates, if we don't make as part of Hedorockers would that be an issue?
    Like I said last time was fun, but it was really slow and we want a good party group this time. As of now we are looking at June 24th - July 1st.
    It also looks like there will be a lot of groups there, if we do not make it with a group we will still be looking forward to hanging out with everyone.
  6. Yes we will be there the 20-27 , check out the website , www.hedorockers.com
    Or hit me back with any info you might have
    Bob
  7. I think we have finally narrowed the vacation down to June. Isn't that when you and your group goes?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7