Conversation Between HedoRUs and Rustygirl

2 Visitor Messages

1. Lol! Thanks for the note , but resend to PhillyGirl she's a sweetheart & may be able to answer your questions better about 'fast tracking' thru customs. We always arrive in the middle of the week & walk right thru with NO waiting in lines anywhere. Just be sure to have your paperwork completely filled out & signed in all the right places or they'll send you to the back of the line. Enjoy your first trip! We just got home mere hours ago & even tho we are still shaking sand from our shoes... The dreaded DIF has already set in....lol! Once you go , you know!!!
  2. We're going to be there May 21st - 26th. Newbies (in every category). Looking for the quick customs pass I read about...any direction is appreciated! Looking forward to setting my pasty white freckly body free. Trying to spend a little time in the tanning bed before the trip so I don't burn. Phillygirl22...I read your trip story. It was great! Hope you hooked up with a little "Southern Comfort"! lol I think I'm going to bring my bamboo sheets after reading your story. We're with the Wicked Wildcats group (which is really funny because I will be flying to Denver the 18th-20th to see Wicked! May have to grab a shirt and cut it in just the right places! See you all there...and still looking for the customs quick pass....please help!!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2