Conversation Between magjoy and GLENN

9 Visitor Messages

1. It was great to meet you if only briefly, i suppose if your going to meet someone at Hedo the bar by the nude pool is a good a place as any, i hope your trip was as great as ours, and yes we will be going back.

GLENN
  2. Mystery meat, don't think i like the sound of that thanks for the tip, the last thing we want is to go down with any kind of stomach upsets. Cracked a shin in Crete once a few years back, it didn't end the Holliday but it put paid to my dancing, not that i can dance anyway but you get the picture.
    Thanks for the tip.

GLENN
  3. The carrot soup is actually quite good. I went back for seconds and I'm not fond of carrots. The hot dogs are made of 'mystery' meat. yikes. kinda gross
  4. What's wrong with the hot dogs i love hot dogs not to keen on carrot soup though, but i love salad especially chicken.

GLENN
  5. Hello magjoy just a thought, but i mentioned to my wife (my better half) that you were going to send some pictures but she thought you may have second thoughts about sending pictures to a total stranger although i'd love to see them its ok if you don't have a great day

GLENN
  6. Thank you magjoy i'm looking forward to the pictures

GLENN
  7. If they don't bring the games, we can make up our own! Just not JENGA! hahaha, I looked SO guilty that day, it was hysterical. I can get winston to bring out the twister game. Some will be dressed up in rock star gear, so if you want to do that, you should. If the wife has a sexy "little black dress" it would fair well with pearls.

We may definitely want to prepare for fun games!
  8. Hi magjoy, thanks for the reply, i believe the disco at Hedo 2 is club Hurricane, and we will watch for the slippery steps
    GLENN
  9. I'm not sure what the hurricane club is, is the name of the disco, which sits at the end of the water slide, gotta go down some steps. be careful, they can be slippery!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9