Conversation Between dlscuba and pandc4ever

6 Visitor Messages

1. You will find lots of shade on the beach during the hottest part of the day. We'll save you a spot in the pool for late afternoon
    Derek
  2. Well I'm sure we'Ll meet in the pool the following day we get in late afternoon. Driving people up the wall I' m so looking forward to may the 11 th. talk soon. Derek
  3. A couple of weeks, we've got a week from today and we are there! I just thought about the fact that exactly one week today, this time, we will be naked on the beach at Hedo in Jamaica! Wow, what an awesome thought! I'm sure you guys are counting down the days too!
  4. I'm know there is going to be some interesting conversation taking place in a couple of weeks. Looking forward to it
  5. Going to be an interesting week I'm thinking!
  6. Hey guys, thanks for sending us a message. We are so very excited about Hedo, we've been wanting to go for years, and from what I hear, once we go, we will keep coming back! We will look for you and say hi, I'm sure we are bound to run into each other at some point! We've been wondering if we should pack some costumes....any ideas? Chat more later, take care and see you in just a few days!!!!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6