Conversation Between jlambe1004 and encryptedtx

5 Visitor Messages

1. Dont forget to bring extra Mardi Gras beads! I found this one costume that I think I will wear on Pasties night. Its a night stand and a lamp shade hat.....I will be a One Night Stand........I spit coffee into my laptop when I saw it! I wish I knew how to post pics.

Kyle
  2. Yes my wife is in to the theme night dress up stuff. I will just do what she tells me to do. She has been shopping for stuff for us.
  3. I know that room check in isnt until 3 pm, but I want to get to the resort early, drop my bags and head for the swim up bar.

Are you planning on dressing up for the theme nights? I have been looking over Halloween costumes and such and having a great time. I will be bringing the apron in my avatar and hopefully one other funny one if they have them in stock. Pasties night will be tough for me to dress up for....but I think I have a couple things that will be pretty funny!

about 56 days left!
  4. yeah they have been very helpful to us also. And you are right all flights leave ATL around 10am-12. This is our first trip but we did not go when it was packed so this will be like a new trip for us.
  5. Hi guys and welcome. You will find a great group of people here with tons of great advice and experience. This is my first trip to Hedo and everyone has been a huge help. I see you are from GA, are you flying out of Atlanta? I am researching flights for the best possible flight to Jamaica on the 13th. Right now Ft Lauderdale seems to be the best bet. I think when I looked at Atlanta, all the flights left at 10 am or so.....

Kyle
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5