Conversation Between ajv767fo and RichnVal

11 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. The fake ones are not my cup of tea either. It would be great to hear some stories from hedo 2 as we have only been to hedo 3 (RIP).
  2. True..and they're real...never cared for bolt-ons. I'd be up for something, we're friends with the other 2 couples from Stl. They just returned from Hedo, would like tohear their stories.
  3. Hey Greg, nice meeting you. Would have liked to meet Jen, hear she has a great set. Never did get a chance to talk any business, although I would much rather talk about most anything else. What do you think about getting a bunch of Hedo people together sometime at the bar, to maybe plan a party or something away from the Wine Cellar.
  4. Yes, Jamaica-Me-Crazy is this Saturday (28th) this will be the first time for this event, hope to have a good night. Bring some people with you and I will buy you bottle of wine and we can trade some Hedo stories as well as talk some business.
  5. Seriously? Is this on Saturday? I love me some jerk chicken and red stripe. We'll try to stop by on either thursday nite or saturday.
  6. I don't know, I will be out of town most of Tuesday, depends on when I get back. I plan on being there Thursday and on Saturday when we have an event called Jamaica-Me-Crazy. Reggae music, jerk chicken & pork, Red Stripe, dirty bananas etc.
  7. Will you guys be in the bar on Tuesday nite?
  8. Sounds good, ya the last time we came in there you weren't there. I may come by soon, get some advice on going into a business of my own. I am thinking of opening a package liquor store that has a drive-thru here in town.
  9. Bummer to hear about your job loss. Hope everything works out for you. If you do decide to come in to the Wine Cellar email me (oilre2@charter.net) or call me 618-567-4865 as I am not usually there.
  10. Hey Rich, unfortunately we had to sell our boat in February. We had planned on moving to Japan for my job but I was let go about a month ago. Fortunately though we had already paid for our visit this November when the LoveVoodoo group is taking over. Should be a good time. I have a really good friend that lives in the apartments adjacent to your building. When he gets back in town maybe we'll stop by for a drink or two.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 11
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast