Conversation Between curiousinal and Jerry&Kelly

5 Visitor Messages

1. Hey yall thought i would stop by and say hi again. Getting soo ready for our trip to get here!!!
  2. Dinner is sexy dresses or just sexy whatever. You will see it all. They would prefer that you have at the very least panties and some type of breast covering in the dining area at any time during the day and night. I think you are gonna love it! You guys should definitely put a pic (if you it won't interfere with your work) on your profile because I think the place is gonna be packed! You wont know one person from the other.
  3. Yes, first trip. A little nervous, but mainly excited. I think the nervousness is just not knowing what to expect and I'm not sure how to dress for dinner and afterwards. Any advice or help is much appreciated!!
  4. Hey! will this be your first trip? We are getting excited we have been trying to do three trips a year for the past two years but the money didnt work out this year so we are biting our nails waiting for this one to come around! we have 106 days now. It seems like forever!
  5. Hi y'all. It looks like our trips will be overlapping a little. We'll be there from Jul 18 to Jul 28 with the Wild Women group (husband's username is fitfoodie). This will be our first trip and it will be nice to have met some people before we arrive.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5