Conversation Between andkirk10 and spoonbread

33 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. hey drop me a line with your cell number.
  2. Winter tuned naty on us for a few days...supposed to get back to bearable temps by the week-end (mid 30's F). Pics look great!!! Time has flown by since we got home...Christmas, New Years,a nd then back to reality with kids activities hockey, dance, gymnastics, and voice lessons. Now starting to plan for the kids Spring Break week. Planning to head to Palm Springs. We've only had snow for acouple weeks but i'm ready to get away fromit again. Hope things are good with you guys.
  3. freezin your balls off up north huh??? did you get a chance to check out the pics i posted?
  4. hey, hope all is well with you and yours. i posted some pics from december. if you go onto our profile page and look at the "members galleries" picture it will take you to the others... keep in touch!!
  5. We get in to Mo Bay @ 2:30 PM so watch for us around 4:30. See you there!!!
  6. packed last night and cant wait to get in the sun!! we will save you a shot or 2 ....
  7. Down to single digits now...we leave here on the 1st but get there on the 2nd. Save us some seats and we'll see you in the afternoon.
    Kirk and Andrea
  8. Sure do. That's why they're called alcoholidays. Can't wait for December!!!
    Kirk
  9. 54 days for us..... its already consuming my brain. hope you guys like tequila for breakfast..... looking forward to catching up

k
  10. Cool...we'll overlap for a few days. We can't wait to get away for a few days also. Other than the Hedo trip I'm sure not looking forward to winter.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 33
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast