Conversation Between Curvygirl and scott-n-bobbi

9 Visitor Messages

1. Oh I don't mind... I'm back in my groove now, and I'm a spoiled brat. Going to Montego Bay, the old Hedo lll in Feb. with some girlfriends. 44 days and counting. Or is it 43... soon enough anyway. : )
    More snow here last night... never ends these days. Cheers!
  2. Glad to here you had a great trip...hard to have a bad one in hedo though. Now your back in the land of ice and snow....sucks don't it!!!!!!
  3. Hey kids! Just back last night... had a great week over New Years! The hangovers don't seem quite so bad there for some reason... Cheers!
  4. An extra drink would be perfect, Rum for me and a rum cream and strawberry sauce milkshake for Bobbi would be perfect!!!!!!
  5. OKay... I'll not have your toke thank you. I don't puke. So, I'll have an extra drink for you...
    Cheers!
  6. Sounds good, but remember if you take a toke for me you will have to puke shortly after (makes me sick). Drinking on the other hand makes up for it. (you know how canadian farmboys are LOL)
  7. I'll have one a day for you both... how does that sound? Shall I have a toke or two for you too??? : )
    Of course I'm doing all these things anyway... but if I'm doing it for someone else, than that makes it good right??? LOL
    April will come quickly for you I hope.
    Happy Holidays!
  8. Your hurtin me...we can't go till april...no more snow were I am (corunna) but lots all around us....You guys have a blast and atleast 1 for me at Delroys!!!!
  9. More today... I think we've got almost 5 feet in certain parts of the yard... and we got a good foot last night. But that's okay... cause in 12 days we'll be in the sun. When are you going?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9