Conversation Between AcoupleforHedo and scott-n-bobbi

7 Visitor Messages

1. Hey guys,

Just curious when you will be at Hedo in April? Hope you are doing well.

Jim and Karen
  2. Hey Scott!!!
    We have already made reservations for April 6-13. 251 days to go!!! LOL!!! Looking forward to seeing you guys again and the rest of the gang. We have had a nice summer although it has been very hot here. Karen and I got to spend a few days at a nudist resort on the South Carolina coast. It was fun but it was no Hedo. Please tell the beautiful Bobbi I said hello.

Jim
  3. JIM!!!!!! How you guys doin this summer? What dates (if any) you got booked for next april?
  4. Hey Scott,
    Nice to hear from you. We are doing well. Looking forward to a fun summer. Thankful to hear that Bobbi's surgery went well.
    We have already made our reservations and paid our deposit for Hedo, April 6 - 13. Sounds like we will be there at the same time. That is great! Look forward to seeing you, Bobbi and the rest of the group. We miss Hedo so much and miss you two also. Please tell your beautiful wife I said Hello.

Take care my friend,
    Jim
  5. JIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How's it goin, hope you and Karen doin well. Bobbi had her surgery on her
    elboy and is recovering well and it seems all I've been doin lately is working. Goin back for sure
    over easter again next year if we can't squeeze a trip in between now and then. Hope to see you
    back there then too! The table won't be the same without the regular group.
    Talk soon Scott
  6. Scott and Bobbi,
    It was very nice getting to meet you guys and hanging out. I enjoyed my time at the smoker's table. Hopefully, we will run into each other again there soon. Already missing Hedo so badly!!!

Take care,

Wally (Jim) and Karen
  7. JIM!!!!!! Had a great time with you and your lovely wife, hope to hook up again soon.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7