Conversation Between vrodb and dewd

2 Visitor Messages

1. Thanks for the note.... have had the flu for the past week and just now getting back on my feet... I worked at a Harley dealership for awhile... the bikes are remarkable but very labor intensive and very pricey... however there cannot be a comparison for that vibe between the thighs and being married to a pure MILF I do enjoy watching her ride the road and seeing how people look at her... pure turn on.... Montana is one of the best kept secrets in this country... if you get the chance to go take it... it is going to be a pleasure to sit around that pool and watch the crowd...
  2. Hi Sam,
    I figured I would answer you here instead of us hijacking the thread. I have been riding for about 18 years off and on, seriously for the last 5 or 6 years. Florida is great for riding. I usually do a poker run from Miami to Key West in September. It is a great ride with the Atlantic on one side and the Gulf on the other, and seven mile bridge is spectacular. I can't imagine how awesome big sky country must have been. I have always wanted to ride up there, but I suspect it won't happen for a while. And I will definitely want a Dyna for that. We'll see you in Jamaica. Be Safe!!!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2