Conversation Between Cdn_cpl and Jamaica Joe

3 Visitor Messages

1. Glad you had a good time! I've never had any issues with the food or the rooms (hot water and air conditioning always worked). It is an older resort and the rooms are maybe Red Roof or Comfort Inn quality. The food is decent, though not 5 star. But nobody really goes to Hedo for the rooms or the food! My only issues have been when the Disco is closed due to mold-mildew odor or when the hot tub has been scalding hot.

Looking forward to the promised upgrades. Some new paint in the rooms would be nice. I never liked the boring white walls with grey trim look...maybe some aqua instead of grey and maybe coral or pale orange instead of white would liven it up.
  2. It was fantastic thanks, we had a great time. Weather was perfect the whole week and the people we met made the difference as is the case on every trip. Yes the resort has issues, getting more and more run down but it's the people and the atmosphere that keep us coming back. We've read lots of complaints about the food but we thought it was very good on this trip. Hope you have a great time down there.
  3. Hi, how was your recent Hedo Trip? I'm with group going in March.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3