Conversation Between Dee&Rae and caughtyoulookin

13 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. You will likely hear me sneezing from the front lobby and my DH should have it soon, so we shall be a duet! lol.... Blonde, short. Silver goatee. Got it!
  2. Nyquil - Dayquil, You'll be fine. Look for Michele's short cut blonde hair and my silver goatee as that's all we'll be wearing. See you at the pool.
  3. yes. Short timers. FINALLY~ but I have caught the mother of all colds just this week. Missed work yesterday, went back today and the office staff said, 'can't you just stay home?' So I think I will tomorrow.... Gotta get better.... Tylenol Nitetime Cold does NOT go well with booze!
  4. Short timers....
  5. We keep a loose lid on our passion for Hedo, but I'm self employed & Michele is a nurse. You know how those nurses are...the juicier the better. We let it out somewhat and now the wife's 28 year old daughter & BF (a Hedo vet) want to come along w/us next time. WTF!!! Gulp...
  6. boards here too public. Work, you know...
  7. Where's your picture?
  8. So you should be at Hedo by 3pm, give or take? (Or do you take TimAir?) I think you will likely find us baking at the Nude Pool, or Beach if it is as nice as folks say!
  9. We're on Delta leaving Atlanta at 8:30AM arriving MoBay 11:35AM (Monday the 21st.)
  10. I don't know about you guys, but I am SOOOOO ready for a holiday! Eleven more days (9 of work!) until we go to the city to fly to Jamaica on the 20th. See you on Monday! What time do you arrive?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 13
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast