Conversation Between lovingcouple and D & C

10 Visitor Messages

1. Are you two going to H2 this year. We are headed down from March 26 to April 9th.
  2. Back to the real world :-( I know we are planning on mid March 2011. The count down has begun. Don
  3. Hopefully our trip will cross paths again next year and we can spend more time together.
  4. It was nice to meet you both, wise we could have spent more time and got to know you better. Don & Steph
  5. I am so ready to be there. Just about time to start the fake tanning. Don't want anything burning once we get to hedo. See you soon. ;-)
  6. Getting anxious yet? We are counting the days to hedo, 44 more sleeps to go. See you soon.
  7. March 2010 won't happen fast enough. We can't wait to get back there and get naked. We are looking forward to meeting you both. See you at the pool.
  8. We have joined a few Yahoo Groups of people going to Hedonism. Right now all the posts are for those going in the next two weeks or so. I am thinking (and hoping) more people going in March will pop up once our turn approaches. Sorry we will miss you! have a great trip, jealous you are going for two weeks!
  9. I don't see very many people going at the beginning of the month. I hope it's not quiet at H3.
  10. We will be there from March 14th through 21st. Guess we will cross in the airport!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10