Conversation Between rocky and Lorenzo&Anna

10 Visitor Messages

1. Hello dear, who is writing Anna or Lorenzo. Can you believe it is only one since we met and I feel like I know you for years... See you January 9th...
  2. hello...
  3. Hi Lorenzo and Anna,
    It was great to meet you at the Hedo 3 we had a lot of fun with you guys and looking forward to see you soon.
    Zeev
  4. See Yeah tomorrow.............
  5. Dear Anna and Lorenzo,
    Thanks a lot, see you NYE...SOON
    Zeev and Marta
  6. Sunday: International Night--anything goes for wardrobe
    Monday: 70's Disco Fever Night
    Tuesday: Las Vegas Night/Pajama Party Night
    Wednesday: Murder Mystery Night/Circus and Masquerade Night
    Thursday: Toga Dance and Talent Show
    Friday: Reggae Night
    Saturday: Battle of the Sexes
    This is a schedule we found on line. Do not spend a lot of money on outfits. They will give you everything you need for toga night. Any other night just use your imagination. Have fun!
  7. Hi there,
    Marta and I will be at Hedo III Dec 31st to Jan 4th. This is going to be our first time experience, we are looking to find out what are the theme nights for the time we are visiting. We would like to have the right outfits.
    Thanks for any help...
    Zeev
  8. We have never been to Hedo2, Hedo 3 is a mixed group and Hedo 2 we were told is more lifestyle resort.
  9. Looking to hear back from you
  10. I see your resort to visit frequent is Hedo 3 could you advise us why Hedo 3 and not Hedo 2? This New Years eve will be our first visit at the Hedo 2 or 3 and as it is since we are first timer we don't know which is the one to choose. I am in my 50th and my wife she is 40, we are very young in our spirit...
    Please your recommandation...
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10