Conversation Between Cdn_cpl and jamesandy

9 Visitor Messages

1. Likewise! Can't come soon enough!
  2. Nice to meet you two. We be "seeing" you soon
  3. Sorry, it's Anita and Alan. We're both active on here, most of the posts lately have been from Anita.
  4. OK, I am a little slow. Our names are James and Yvette. And you guys are Anita and ?
  5. Thanks, Anita loves wearing stockings and I love taking pictures so we make a great team! We've been admiring the pics you guys have posted too . Anita loved your discreption of an orchid! Know what you mean about the wait, I have a work trip to Toronto to take my mind off it this week but Anita only has two more days of work and then she'll be getting into serious preparation mode and doing an hour by hour countdown. Looking forward to meeting you guys there.
  6. Love the new pic on your page. The wait is getting to me. Yvette has been working so her days go faster. I am a bum and no work till after the trip. She has informed me to stop buying costumes, decorations etc... We know how to do this and it isn't really complicated. Strip, drink, say hello..repeat as often as necessary for desired results!
  7. That's very true at the WWV events but outside of that anything is fair game
  8. Know what you mean being nude all day is fantastic but dressing up for the theme nights is a great part of Hedo too! I had a fashion show last night as Anita was trying on different things to take. Looking forward to meeting you guys!

Alan & Anita
  9. Hi guys, hope to meet you there, sounds like our dates are the same. Are you also with the Wild Womens group?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9