Conversation Between DANMAR69 and 1961

5 Visitor Messages

1. Extra Day would be great and I am sure we will not want to leave but that work thing gets in the way. We are always up for drinks and really saying the ones stumbling off the Bus is like us saying we will be the nude ones on the Beach. I think is it a prerequeset to apply drinks on the trip there a little liquid courage for the week ahead. LOL I am sure we will see you there.
  2. Just stay an extra day or two and we can get that round of golf in!!! You won't want to leave anyway. We will try to meet you for a drink or two on your last day, just be looking for the two stumbling off the bus around 3!!
  3. We leave in the morning bright and early well at least early since after a week of partying bright is probably not going to happen. LOL
  4. I plan on golfing once in Negril but we probably won't be to the resort until 3:00 on the 8th. What time do you leave on the 9th?
  5. I see Golfing as an interest have you checked into any Couses in the area ? First trip to Hedo for us normally going on Golf vacations so wondered if any were worth giving up a day on the Beach.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5